|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thank You Broadband!

I died today in Room 3 (where 3 in chinese suppose to sound like LIFE? proof that superstition don't work!)

There was a time when broadband deleted half of my oral exam question.
Had to mem-paiseh to ask the examiner to repeat.
Potong markah I blame you BROADBAND!

Still then I think I didn't talk enough. I was like "yeah, that's about it".
Then you hear the almost robotic "thank you" seconds after that.
Screw it screw it! (and I got quite simple questions! I just couldn't recall examples of stereotype in language) MY BAD.

Who cares? It's mooncake festival soon! eat more mooncake to relieve stress and cure depression. Probably Lin Yong or lotus paste has such function. Now I remember the English literature short story in Form 4... the LOTUS EATER! (How I wish to be one at times, away from all this stress!)

And life without Internet to do a lot of my important stuff is terrible.
But at least I get to study=)
Ish, study!

No comments:

Post a Comment