|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Wonderful College BLOCKED the Internet

With the inevitable oncoming wave of globalisation where
the world becomes borderless through Tim Berners-Lee's invention
some extremely wise people have blocked such access without notification.
What a coincidence that all senior houses have no access to Internet!
And this is a time where uni applications come flooding in.
OUR FUTURE IS AT STAKE MY DEAR COLLEGE!

Probably they are making way for english oral exam
which has to fully utilise the wonderful broadband in Malaysia.

Man, it's scary to hear a voice from Australia that conducts my oral test.
Worst still they can see my panicked facial expression while I CANNOT see theirs
What if the wonderful broadband connection distorts my speech?
Deleted my important, marks-scoring points?
Tomorrow is the day 9.20 ante meridiem...
Pray people, for I'm talking to a computer alone in a room.
I'm going to go nuts!
Heard that the voice is fond of saying "Thank You! NEXT!"
aka cut off your conversation when the relevant points are coming in.
What a courteous machine!

Oh yeah, no internet means I won't be posting on my blog any sooner.
All the holidays photos are dying to come out of my hard drive!
Pray that such WISE measures will be taken back.

And I'm super EXCITED for mooncake festival this Saturday!
We can burn CK's house!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha...it's fun to hear the examiner's voice without an image!!!
    Like prank-calling friends!!! haha....
    Malaysia Broadband really "GOOD"!!!

    ReplyDelete