|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blog Resting For A Week

I'll be away in Camerons and my dad's hometown for a few days
where there is no Internet connection!
And yes, I can live without internet connection! =p

So, I won't be able to post anything much
till next Thursday when I'll be back in Kuantan.
There'll be so much to post by then.

Strawberries in Camerons
(wonder why everyone relates strawberries to camerons,
guess all failed geography=p)

Chopping off the lallang growing on my head
at a very cheap cost at dad's hometown.
I was seriously not trying to keep long hair.
I hate it. Just that I can't bear the cost of cutting in KL.

And RBS reunion. the most meaningful hitherto.
A real time of catching up and reliving the memories.
A lot of jokes.
But everyone need lots of prayer!

okay, that's it!
No Internet equals more bonding with family.

Enjoy this raya holiday people!
and SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to all my Muslim friends!!!

Woohoo! I'm finally going back! Away from the torturous college life!

No comments:

Post a Comment