|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Great Depression Day 3

Today I feel very happy=)
TOTALLY NOT DEPRESSING...
Don't know how to do some Applicable Mathematics question
did not make me feel guilty at all.
I even decided to celebrate with McD Sundae Cone=)
I gave my best and managed to do a lot questions.
In fact, I felt it was the easiest paper thus far
and I gave up practicing for it yesterday.
But the marks probably will tell otherwise.

Perhaps another reason I feel happy was
that I'm going to come out of Great Depression soon!
(I purposely typed this to make the Engineering people jealous=p)
T.G.I Friday=)

For now, I just gotta read my Economics
and prepare to die tomorrow.
Thanks Chan, Tony and Jun Kai!
Long time didn't talk with you all.
Miss the times when we five go out together.
After mock sure must have one outing okay?

2 comments:

  1. erm, welcome...

    but wat did we (or rather I) do ah?
    lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's rather a "we" thing. your presence. of course YOU participated in it by talking... am i talking in riddles? haha

    ReplyDelete