|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Great Depression Day THE END!

With Keynesian Economics,
the Great Depression days are over!
(at least for the Arts and Architecture students=p)
Engineering people all the best in Calculus!

The end of mock exams called for a CELEBRATION.
I ate with Leong, Poh Hui, Jinn Jyh, Woei Song,
Nicholas, KCV, Ah Beng in Shogun Japanese Buffet.
About RM32.50 but worth it for the time spent together.
Ate until dinner also no need to eat.
Still can feel the unagi in my stomach!
I love the porcupine style kaya pau.
Shall post the pics once I get it from Nic.
IT'S SO KAWAII!!!

For your enjoyment here are some interesting stuff
I found on Facebook during mock exam:

Ivan Ho: Le Chatelier says "When an equilibrium is disturbed, it tends to work to oppose it"... That is why you work freakin hard but still fail Chemistry!!! Le Chatelier, you are a genius!!! SCREW IT!!!! SCREW CHEMISTRY! its just the same as ur chem teacher, how much you try to work hard to get higher grade, ur teacher will set freakin hard questions to lower ur grades...

Athira: ECONS goreng..rangup lagi sedap

Jinn Jyh: Happy Last Paper Eve! (for those who takes econs, for those who take calculus, happy last paper eve eve!)

Hui Chin: horrible answers....sending men to Mars is worthwhile?? Yes, there is sexy alien. No, there is no beautiful girls on Mars...boring out there. I WANT TO FAINT DOWN!!
(My physics teacher marking exam papers)

This is laughable, but not my mock exam performance. I totally screw up Chemistry and the definition of screw up is NOT losing some marks from the perfect score but one that might be getting about 50% only. I spent a whole week studying Chemistry and it ended up like that, but I guess it'll benefit me anyway. I love Chemistry but was never my strong subject. No chemistry with it eh?

Then comes Physics with Ms Say who changed two mock questions to lower down everyone's mean. Well, she's extremely successful with it=p Ginger for the first time was panicked A BIT. I was like DEAD. Physics was like my second best subject and my dad's a Physics teacher? Hello? I blank so many questions that I doubt I can get an A for it. Plus it's 40% of internal marks. I just screw up in the most important test. Now people can see my physics is not that great, which I knew all along. There's no such thing as Physics gene!!! I emphasize.

Applicable Maths was fun, managed to do quite a lot question though with blanks. Everyone complained how tricky it was, but probably I didn't know I was tricked. Sometimes, ignorance is BLISS=p Then economics, wasn't so good, although I score like very high always, but this is mock exam. I don't expect great marks.

Okay, nobody would want to read my report of how I flunked my exams. WHO CARES? It's Calvin's exam. However, I just want to thank those who prayed for me and to Leong who through his presence and chatter indirectly encouraged me to not give up. Ei, seriously I was wondering what if I can't fly and thought of giving up studies and work. If I can't fly, I will not repeat Form 6. No more studies and information overload!

All said and done, I was glad that I was calm in the exam hall and was not too depressed. God's peace is something I treasure very much and know that I didn't hallucinate it. God sent me friends at times when I felt the down-est. So all praise back to God. I'm leaving the results to Him! Fail then fail lar, fly then fly lar.

P.S. Thinking again, flying and becoming an architect is way too taxing. Study like crazy doing CAD and then come out work like crazy till no life. I'm so not prepared for this, though becoming an architect is my dream. I want my dream to be reloaded=)

No comments:

Post a Comment