|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Sunday, September 20, 2009

IKEA Day

Some people just like going to IKEA! aka the many parents on earth.
Well, me too! (a sign of becoming a parent? hehe=p)
It's one of those stalls where I see a whole family enjoying themselvves.
No crying babies, absolute consumer-friendly!

So today, my parents after releasing me from the Torturing Student House
We went IKEA which was just nearby
and the only place in KL my dad will go by his own car.
My aunts joined along too.

As usual, they bought tonnes of stuff from IKEA
Chairs, racks, that spice container, lights and all the paraphernalia.
I got myself a laptop pillow too!
Now there's a table for my laptop wherever I go!

First day of true holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment