|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Friday, September 18, 2009

Porcupine Buns

Disclaimer: This is not a desperate attempt to make my blog cute=)

Remember the porcupine buns I mentioned in the yesterday's post?
HERE THEY ARE IN ALL THEIR CUTENESS!!!



They are
WARM and CUDDLY!




Come porcupine, mum mum!
Awwwww...
I'M GONNA EAT YOU!!!
(It reminds of my hamsters Kilo and Cal=)



The porcupine on the right looks like Sarah, all sulked up =p. Then the middle one is yours truly, trying to be nice little boy. The one on the right is Nicky the weirdo who poked his sesame eyes out XD



Together we STAND
and conquer the world!
Munch Munch MUNCH!!!
In the end eaten also=p



Porcupines playing
STACKS ON!!!
aka Rumble, a rough guys' game.
The porcupines little white stomachs sure hurts with the spikes=)

Thanks for viewing!
It's a nice holiday and I'm going out for VIBE later.
Very Interesting Big Event. I'm sure=)

No comments:

Post a Comment