|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Breadwinner

My life revolves pretty much about bread.
Plain Gardenia and High Five Jumbos
Butterscotch and Toastem.
I was a breadwinner! (as in I ate a TONNES of bread!)
Bread that makes me grow more hungry
and more thin=p
Bread is boring...

Today I ate a little bread,
Gardenia NORMAL bread.
But it reminds me of the Bread of Life.
The Bread that once taken will never be hungry.

Yesterday and today
I was troubled by the word friendship again.
The many normal Gardenia I've taken for granted.

Yesterday and today
I was overjoyed by the word Friendship AGAIN.
The true Bread of life that says "I forgive."
And gives me strength to endure the guilt.
I am blessed to be a breadwinner of this Bread.


WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS
Joseph Scriven

What a Friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit
O what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Can we find a Friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness -
Take it to the Lord in prayer

Are we weak and heavy-laden
Burdened with a load of care?
Precious Saviour, still our refuge
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Do your friends despise, forsake you?
Take it to the Lord in prayer
In his arms he'll take and shield you
You will find a solace there

P.S. I'm emo and happy at the same time...

3 comments:

  1. seems like different diets produce a pretty similar result

    - the one also kurus (not that tinggi la)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friends warned me that college diet can be fattening, but our college is a different story for us i guess. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ever tried roti Gardenia coklat kismis? Mot bad wei...

    ReplyDelete