|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Exam Time = Start Re-Blogging Time

Since this is one of the important exams in my life.
I decided to blog about it.
Maybe help you to pray for me.

So far I've been a little slacky,
but what a blessing a lost bike has been!
Now I every day have to wake up early
and go college to study
(and skip classes) hehe=p

I hope this time exam won't drive me nuts.


I have Octo with me to cheer me up.
But actually I'm going nuts over it!
It's so cute! (whatever you may think of me=p)

(I don't hug it and sleep with it though. So small!
but I like squeezing it!)

OCTO! OCTO!
Oops it's November dy!
Start studying Calvin!
Physics on Tuesday.

P.S. Octo stands for Octopus from CIMB Clicks thingy.
Don't ever call it SOTONG or SOTONG KURITA in a bassy tone!

No comments:

Post a Comment