|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Maths Destruction

Don't worry. There wasn't mass maths destruction among AUSMAT students.
Most died in the last question tho...

Anyway, Maths is the best-est paper I've sat thus far.
And really grateful to God for it.

God has really work wonders in my maths throughout AUSMAT.
After all, He is the creator of Mathematics and the greatest Mathematician around.
And He has blessed me with a "good and willing to learn and really care for students" lecturer.
Thanks Ms Effa!

From failing Maths the first time in my life, to scoring an A in Mock exam.
It was a miracle.
I've always thought Maths was easy, till I come to college.
It was never my brain and my own effort.
Please believe this JPA student.
He's not bragging.
God really helped me to progress from bit to bit in AUSMAT and humbled me many times.
Even today, God was at work in the exam hall.
Pointing out the mistakes which I'll never know.

Learning Maths is a hard thing.
And I'm glad I made it.
With God's help=)

1 comment:

  1. And I'm so sorry Leong. I didn't meant to discuss the maths questions and causing you to despair about losing marks. I was just trying to start a conversation (an obviously wrong technique). Don't worry about the past, go forward with the future=)

    ReplyDelete