|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Friday, November 6, 2009

Where's The Chemistry, E403?

Dear E403,
I fell in love with you at first sight.
The atoms within me were excited.
Enthalpy levels were high.
Shots of ions streamed from you
and electrified me.
We collided.
There was chemistry between you and I.

I pour over books to know more about you.
You fascinated me with all that matters.

Then, I found out you had moles
and tonnes of it.
It seemed ugly, but I guess love blinds it all.
The percentage purity of my love was 100%!

You gave me hope when I first tested my love for you.
Then, I guess the Catalyst went into disequilibrium.
She was more electronegative than F!
Her rate of reaction was just vigorous,
effervescing all over,
threatening with explosions!
Still, I love you.

However, the subsequent bondings we had,
We repelled.
There was no more sea of delocalised electrons
surrounding us, providing sparks of love
and thermal conductivity.
Where's your warmth?
Where's the chemistry?

The Catalyst dispersed.
so much false information about you
by creating alternative pathways to reach you.
You were reduced to
things to remember,
things to be equated,
things to be experimented.
She was such a reducing agent!

I was glad that a displacement reaction occurred.
It turned out that she was a Limiting Reagent.
And the real Catalyst came in.
Although it made the chemistry very much endothermic,
but at least I understood you more.

You MOCK-ed me,
Despite the elements, I persevered.

Today, I sacrificed my life for you.
You demanded
so much chemistry,
so much explanation,
so much analysis
but I've proven my love by giving my best solutions.
You killed me with syngas,
but my love towards you, O E403
is undying...

Sacrificial anode,
Calvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment