|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Thursday, November 5, 2009

O Happy Day!

WOAH!!!!
Today I'm so happy!!!

With God's joy and strength,
I wrote the most satisfying EALD essays in my life!
The points for once were truly clear, systematic and balanced!
Both my essays have sufficient length.
Not the half-baked-one-half pages repeating nonsense.

The first essay to synthesis information was my best synthesis!
The Text expressed what this long supporter of Facebook couldn't.
Facebook is just an extra means to facilitate our communication.
We humans always have the tendency to think that
small changes bring about dramatic consequences in life.
Facebook users are not so stupid to make themselves virtual humans.

The second essay was about "No place like home!"
Aww... guess I was homesick.
Yet for once I wrote a well-planned essay!
Even my handwriting improved.
(except the last line i think=p)

I'm just so thankful to God for giving me a clear mind
and many others who prayed and encouraged me
so that I have a peaceful heart and mind to go for exam.

YIPPIE!
This calls for rejoicing.
Elaine texted this:
"Don't be soo happy la.
wait4results then celebrate..
could be better than u think =p"
Normally I'm doubtful about that,
but experience have proven me wrong
So I have faith that this will happen=)

The joy of the Lord shall be our strength!
Thanks God for the joy!
Need tonnes of it to overcome Chemistry tomorrow
The paper which I've never excelled in college before.
For Your glory!

P.S. Thanks Mr D!

1 comment:

  1. Well, just trust and obey, like what i did this week, God will never fail you. Will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete