|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

100+

I was caught in a dilemma today:
to skip college and rest
and prevent the spread of H1N1 in college
OR
to brave through the storms in cycling to come college to learn
organic chemistry and the Australian taxation system
and SPREAD H1N1 to all my friends!

I chose to go college...
(Semangat belajar konon)

Feeling kind of guilty.
Can't help my teammates to do EALD assignment.
Wasted RM2.89 of Sarah's pocket money which comes from
all Malaysian taxpayers money
just to buy 100+ if she ever get H1N1 from me.
Seeing Nicholas and Ginger
the two who sit beside me in class, COUGHING!!!

Aiyah, H1N1 is already spread anyway
Just eat more apples
and doctors will go away

No comments:

Post a Comment