|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Precipitation

I decided to watch my clothes today.
And it's not Mr Derick's class.
No tulah. No thunderstorm. No rain.
WRONG!!!

The moment I pour the washing powder into the washing machine.
The sky turned black within seconds.
Winds rage like Katrina is coming.
Heaven's gate open up
and the GREAT DELUGE!!!
It was raining cats and dogs.
Okay, it's doomsday... at least for my clothes...

Worst still it refused to stop, teeming all the way to 2 pm.
I thought it was cycle-able it that mizzle.
Man, I was wrong.
The raindrops are so annoyingly huge!

Nevertheless, enjoyed walking in the rain.
Even though late for Ms Say's class.


The sky opens up over me and you
And you don't seem to mind that we're soaked through
You kiss me in the rain, I forget what I'm moaning about
And I know I wouldn't be the same without you.

Brooke Fraser - Without You

No comments:

Post a Comment