|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday 2.0

Hi, I'm Calvin! And I am PREDESTINED to marry you!
(not a Christian pick up line confessing love to Michelle, Linus!)
WHAT A TESTIMONY ON GOD'S WILL!

"Then I said, ' Look, I have come.
As is written about me in the Scriptures:
I take joy in doing your will, my God,
for your instructions are written on my heart.'" - Psalm 40:7-8

The next exciting thing happened was the surprise party at Michelle's house.
Uncle Voon Siong and Aunty Mei Lin are such wonderful parents.
They somehow manage to "berkomplot" with Michelle's college friends
and Shah Alam Gospel Centre to plan a surprise party for Michelle.

First off, the college friends bring Michelle out for shopping
so that we can prepare ourselves for the party.
We had park our cars far away from the house and hide our shoes.
Linus had ronda with his bicycle
then the caterer had to brought away as he arrived too early.

Michelle was absolutely clueless about this
she even called home to ask his dad whether she can bring in her college mates back home!
But we waited really long for her to come back.
Hiding on ourselves in the living room as if
hiding from caught by an enemy.
My long body, I realise, is unsuitable for hiding!

Anyway, the moment came.
Michelle opened the door and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE! with drum rolls from Clement
She was absolutely speechless!

The night went well.
Good food and I smashed a glass against the wall
(accident after hearing Yin Ching's accident).
Uncle Dexter dedicated Psalm 23 to her
Jason with his creative brain made a wonderful birthday brochure for his sister.
Linus HUGGED her sister.
Andrew was wearing the shirt "Don't make me to come and hug you!".Lol
Everything was great and I reached home about 11.30 pm.
Tired and you know what
Monday only is Michelle's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment