|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Michelangelo and HP

For once, I was able to see the beauty
in that David sculpture of Micheangelo.*
And the Adam cannot touch God's hand thingy
in Sistine Chapel.
Perseverance.

Then there's HP.
The most boring-est movie I've seen thus far.
I guess only the first movie really captured me.
Since, not many read this blog yet,
must well spoil it...
all those totally "childish" romantic scenes
so little action...
the emotional part just leave my heart cold...
practically no scenes really stick in me...
you see
i'm even lazy to spoil it more.
Good night!


*Yeah, the one totally naked
in which most modern eyes are drawn to look at that "beauty"
pervertly.

No comments:

Post a Comment