|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Friday, July 10, 2009

Arms Open Wide

Free dinner from Jun Kai
and so happen that all the food in the packet are
all favourite of mine!

David and Michelle picked me up
when I was struggling in the rain on with my bicycle
with my BIG Aussie backpack and my guitar!

And all the fun I had chatting
with Sue, Hafeez, Najihah, Poh Hui, Ginger
while waiting for my turn in the uni application checking.
Hafeez is really lame!!! I can't believe I'm that lame as well.

Oh here I stand
Arms open wide
Oh I am Yours
And You are mine!

HUGGING GOD NOW!!!

And tomorrow the Yongs are coming to visit me!
Can't wait to see watch the clash of Titans: Ms Say and Yong Sir. Uishe!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Ms Say, my physics teacher is going to meet her ex-physics teacher, MY DAD!!! Both of them also very loud and dramatic... great drama to watch tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete