|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Friday, July 24, 2009

Hasta La Pizza!

PIZZA!!!
I go crazy when pizzas come!!!
Today's CF Auntie Dolly made home-baked pizzas!!!
The soft crust
generous amounts of cheese
lots of meat (and vege, Sam)
AND THERE'S HAWAIIAN CHICKEN!!!
Can't you believe it?

Don't ask me why I'm so excited over pizzas today.
I also don't know.

Probably the manifestations of
strange physics question before CF.
Too easy until I don't know how to do,
Absolutely fighting against time.
But who cares?
THERE'S PIZZAS!!!

The best thing is that I get to tapau for dinner!
Oh glorious pizzas!

God has been good
although I blew it the week many times. (Calvin sinning, get it?)
Today's CF reminiscing the wonderful life before AUSMAT started.
Then at night, at VIBE at BU6 field (yeah, VIBE going outdoors)
it's time to focus on studies but never let studies dehydrate spiritual life...

Okay, prepare sermon Calvin!

No comments:

Post a Comment