|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Expensive Sunday

I just realised that I like to buy a lot of expensive groceries.

1.0 litre Marigold HL Milk (4 cartons)
costing RM 18.30
(that's already in the saver twin pack)
Ayamas Premium Chicken Cheese (2 packets)
costing RM 12.78
(I really like it a lot...my main source of protein for dinner)
Gardenia Original Wholegrain Fibremeal (1 loaf)
costing RM 3.00
(I ate very healthy one... wholemeal sumore)
Dry Apricots from Turkey (2 packets)
costing RM 9.98
(Sudden urge for apricots and I bought enough to last me for two weeks of craving)
Fresh Huluwa Dates from Saudi Arabia (500 g)
costing RM 12.90
(This is way too expensive, but would come in handy to belanja my Malay friends)
Philippines Dole Bananas (RM 0.59 per 100 g)
costing RM 6.07
(The bananas I eat also imported one because I gave up on Pisang Montel which decays at an exponential rate!)
TOTAL = RM 63.05 (rounding adjusted)

Man, all my fruits are imported!!! So tak sokong local fruits of Malaysia. What to do, most Malaysian fruits not fresh and hard to store and inviting ants.

My groceries very healthy and expensive, but I fall sick last week.
Now I know where my budget deficit comes from.

But this one is priceless:
The Jesus I Never Knew by Philip Yancey
Rediscovering the Jesus of the Bible...
Rediscovering the central figure that split history into two parts
from the comfortable images that we made him to be...

"No one who meets Jesus ever stays the same..."

No comments:

Post a Comment