|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Time Has Come!

App Maths. Finished!
Chemistry. Finished!
Economics. Finished!
Physics. Still torquing aka talking.
English. It's never going to end.

The time has come for exams after the completion of the syllabus.

Final (and not so final) Topics Tests
20 August 2009 (Thu) - Economics Final Topic Test
22 August 2009 (Sat) - Physics Second Final Topic Test
26 August 2009 (Wed) - Chemistry Final Topic Test
28 August 2009 (Fri) - Applicable Mathematics Final Topic Test and submission of assignment

School holiday I exam!
After Merdeka, I don't merdeka!

Mock Exam (and how I mocked it!)
1 September 2009 (Tue) - EALD Oral Test
7-11 September 2009 (Mon-Fri) Mock Exam... the toughest paper on earth. (besides STPM)

Now only I holiday
Raya + 1 more week!

Tertiary Entrance Exam (the final blow)
3 November 2009 (Tue) - Physics
5 November 2009 (Thu) - EALD
6 November 2009 (Fri) - Chemistry
11 November 2009 (Wed) - Applicable Mathematics
13 November 2009 (Fri) - Economics

FREE!!!
*some cool techno sound that signals for a halt*
You sure?

Today today it's all or nothing
All they way
The praise goes out to You
Yeah all the praise goes out to You
Today today I live for one thing
To give You praise
In everything I do
Yeah all the praise goes out to You
- The Time Has Come (Hillsong United)

2 comments:

  1. The dates are for you to pray, not for display, or to send tulah upon me =p... commenting on my own blog... that's how people will not comment on a blog nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al the talk about the torque in Physics just make me go crazy!! But, I'm going to master it!!! Architects can't live without it! (I hope so)

    ReplyDelete