|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CEO Of Wuliaolism go plant Melon!

The CEO of Wuliaolism has finally left Malaysia to Carnegie-Mellon University to plant melons XD! It's the start of the days where you see your friend fly away one by one and wondering when you'll ever meet them face to face. It's the point where we really extend our wings and fly off.

Chan and I went to KLIA to send Jyo Lyn off. Joining along was Chun Keet. CEO of Wuliaolism is indeed wuliao aka lame. We talk about how poo turned into meteorites when it comes out of the plane's lavatory and some seriously disturbing scenes. I laughed until stomachache ever since a long time. However, those wonderful SPONSORSHIP people came so late and were so blur and cannot converse in English. Hey, at least three scholars are at stake. Flying 28 hours is no simple thing. And they arrived with the much-needed passports and flying tickets 15 minutes before entering departure hall! Hope that don't happen when I fly to Australia...

Anyway, there was a mixture of feeling sad and happy at the same time. Sad because she's leaving and it might takes ages to see her again. Happy because of the wonderful times I had with her in secondary school and she's flying off to her dreams. Will really miss her as she was the one who made wuliaolism relevant in my life and make my life a little crazier. She was the one who always talk to me when I was left out in the crowd. The best is all the crazy things we do together and all the mathematics competition we went. Nivvy is going miss Mojojojo very much. All the best studying in Melon! Thanks for belanja-ing us McDonalds. Haha.

By the way, met Sue Ann too who was sending another scholar to Melon. Stranger still met Teoh in KLIA... ok at least he's back from India. CG is on.

Oh back to college life. Sad. How I wish I'm flying.
If only I can imagine... beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment