|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Without You-Know-Who

I look like Harry Potter???
If that's true, then Mr Potter aka me
then have for once a Monday without Voldemort
with the nickname Optimus Premu.

Sorry-lah, Ms P.
My Monday posts are often about you.
That shows how influential are you.
Probably the only time I can forgive you
is when you're not teaching me.
But MAN, I have two more experiment lab reports to submit!

Today Ms J finished the syllabus.
Inorganic chemistry done in less than two hours.
That's speed!
Which if you-know-who is teaching, it's impossible.

Sorry Ms P for I can't yet forgive you at the moment.
Why I'm apologising anyway?
I have still not yet get over the hurt that my Chemistry was worst for mid year!

Well, as Uncle Voon Siong spoke on "How To Get Over A Hurt?"... seriously...
The only remedy for hurt or pain is forgiveness.
Forgiving is the art of healing inner wounds inflicted by other people's wrongs.

Through forgiving "Voldemort"
(A) I will REdiscover the humanity of "Voldemort" who hurt me.
As Mr D commented once, "she looked cheerful today." Probably bad childhood. Missing childhood friend called Sasha who incidentally came from my hometown?
(B) I surrender my right to get even with "Voldemort" aka vengeance.
No point throwing some sodium into your mouth.
(C) I revise the feelings towards "Voldemort" whom I forgive.
Again, no point storing up hatred towards you which in the end affect me ONLY.

Yet, forgiving "Voldemort" does not mean I need to get "Voldemort's" apology.
It's a one-sided thing.
I'm not trying to have a good teacher-student relationship again,
which never happened anyway.

"... as we also have forgiven our debtors" - Matthew 6:12b

Sounds preachy, but I try not to be a hypocrite.
That's what I truly feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment