|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Of All The Days IT RAINED!

I woke up and it was raining
and how SNUGGY was it to just continue sleeping...
continue my slumber in dreamland
then a haunting thought came into mind
EALD Aboriginal Timeline collage's pictures haven't printed.
And it's raining.
I wouldn't want to cycle to college
in the rain with a punctured tyre.

Guess God didn't made it rain for fun...
He sent Mia to fetch me to college
And had a fun time joking around that I'll need to push her car
Coz her Kancil almost no petrol.
Actually, she's been fetching me so often this few days
That people thought that I'm tumpang-ing her car constantly.

Well, this few days has been super tiring
but I'm glad that God allowed me to work with a team
that was fun, cooperative and understanding.
There's Izzati who loves making art and the six-packs Aborigine picture
Such a funny and interesting girl
Of course, who's Izzati without Izzat in the group
Ah, thoughts of Sunkist with Blackcurrant dancing under Indian music flood my mind!
Izzat is one who thinks critically and suggest constructive ideas
Then, Mia the ever hardworking one and does things without complaint at all
She's willing to learn and be corrected.
Hafeez was cooperative and hardworking too
althought most of the time in silence
but when he starts teasing, he's way too sarcastic. Haha.

I love working with this team.
I hope that our marks will also be high for this coming EALD assessment!

No comments:

Post a Comment