|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Talkpassive Weekend

Calvin has become talkpassive already.
Do not know what to talk.
Too tired to talk.
Too tired to continue in conversation.

But enjoys laughing.
After Pizza Hut-ing in Kota Kemuning yesterday night,
it's just amazing to hear people start a conversation
on SWINE flu and there's so happen to be a vet-to-be-there,
and everything about the animal kingdom came in.
MeiShan the especially "wonderful" swine and the Belgian Blue muscular cow...
The proposal of Jun Yi to introduce artificial shark fins for shark to swim...
Good laugh, especially seeing Jun Yi with so much cheese.
(I didn't even know why I commented the cheese it's dirty
and came up with the lame excuse of that's it EXPOSED to air)

Became super talkpassive after sharing on Amazing Grace in CYD.
Somehow I really felt I'm not up-to-the-job to be a speaker
Especially talking about the most passionate subject in my life - GRACE.
All I'm willing to do is actually share events in my life,
not some big theologically great speakers.

Talkpassive is not a good thing.
Gotta talk more.
Cannot revert back to my old self.
I guess I've put off so many people who asked me questions today.
Eric who asked which college I'm in and which uni I'm going to study in Australia
(he repeats that question to me EVERY week)
but I admire his courage to try to speak to someone always, even though it seems stupid.
He decided he must come out of talkpassivity.
So must I.
God, give me grace to speak.
and the grace TO DO ASSIGNMENTS!!! Yish

No comments:

Post a Comment