|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Friday, August 14, 2009

VIBE

Very Interesting Big Event.
Tonight finally I was able to attend one after a long time.
Had really many wonderful times at VIBE meetings.
It was there I find Christian gathering really welcoming
and a blessing for the soul and friends.
It's pretty exciting too!

We shared about our life experiences through M&Ms
Orange for what we wish, e.g. I wish I don't need to study (mine) =p
Green for the biggest challenge we had, e.g. To fly (Jaevon's)
Brown for the most courageous thing we did, e.g. (forgot liao)
Red for the most feared event or things, e.g. get lost in pasar (Joel's)
Yellow for the most happy moment, e.g. someone took the initiative to reconcile (Ming Chai's)

Then we went for supper!
It's been ages I've been to a supper.
After all, Kuantan people like me don't go supper at mamaks.
Had this big pizza roti canai thingy and drank HORLICKS!!! (I miss horlicks!)

And I got to know it was Joel's birthday!
So despite haven't done any Cutnell questions
and Physics extra class is just about ten hours away
I decided to join in and have some fun.
AUSMAT life has drain much of my fun.
SO DON'T CARE, play until 2AM
then go back and do some Cutnell questions until 3 PM.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEL!
You gave a great quote:
Don't be afraid to tell Life that "I'm not afraid of you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment