|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The LORD will provide...

Most of my dinners are pathetically the same.
But dinners are the ones the LORD provides the most.
It's a need. If don't eat, where got glucose to be alive?
Yesterday, Elaine baked a cake for me.
My birthday is still a bit way off.
Sometimes, food do drop from heaven.
That day, when I was so tired to cook.
Then suddenly an SMS came that I can take Tony's dinner.
I didn't even know Tony caters.
And so happen on the day he caters (Thursday), he got sick
and I got his rice.

Then books dropped from heaven in SAGC office table.
I wanted so much to read some good books lately
and TADA the books I wanted to read appeared.
So I was allowed to borrow it.

Yeah, it might seem I overexaggerate things...
After all I know those people who gave me those things.
But why on earth Elaine suddenly bake a cake? She's has no reason to bribe me.
Why on earth Tony happen to fall sick on the same day that I was too tired to cook?
Why on earth people just dump good and brand new books on the office without specifying who should read it?

Sometimes when we belanja people, we have no reason.
But COINCIDENTALLY it brings much joy to the person belanja-ed.

And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

And yeah, thanks Elaine!!!

3 comments:

  1. lolz...feel like u're so happy that i
    coincidently sick-ed tat day...haha jk jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. sort of lar... but i didn't wish for that you're sick. but as people say one man's poison is another man's meat...haha. thanks for the food anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. saying oso goes : "your loss is my gain"

    ReplyDelete