|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Judgemental

Be yourself! (sounds familiar?)
Then next moment then another person says
"Be more cheerful!"
Then another chirps in
"You don't need to live up to others people's expectation..."
Sounds really ironic.
There I become judgemental.

Haha, those are some funny things I heard in a birthday party.

How I wish I'm not judgemental!
It's practically impossible...
Practically everyone judges the Monday-Blue-Causer
Even the ones who said who shouldn't be judgemental.
When you try to give advice or constructive comments,
they retort "Don't be so judgemental!"
Perhaps people don't like to be judged,
but people like to judge.
I wish I wasn't judged as being judgemental.

However, I guess I've learnt very much trying not to be judgemental.
Being judgemental does bring me nowhere.
No point judging a smoker too much
like making statements of: Get the lighter from the smoker to light birthday candles!

I hate being judgemental.
I'm sorry if I've judged you too much.
Whoever-lah reading my simplest blog in history.

Calvin ber-emo...sekali lagi
(actually this happened on Friday and a little bit early of Saturday)
Saturday was a fun time hearing students righteously judging their Moral teachers.
Again I told the story of Faef and remind myself I need to forgive Ms Prema...
(did I just wrote her name out?!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment