|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thinking of My Girlfriend...

*Wind gushes*
*Calvin with that lovesick face*

In moments of sleeplessness,
as I'm totally not gay...
I thought about my girlfriend...

*I can almost hear all the gasps and cat calls wee wit*

"Hi I'm Calvin. I'm predestined to fall in love with you."
What a Christian pick up line meant just for me!
But seriously, I wonder how I will ask her to be my girlfriend.

Then reality sets in.
Will it affect my church ministry and studies? (I've seen enough couples...)
How on earth am I going to maintain the relationship when I study in Australia?
I can't bring her along.
(this also means none of the KBU girls are on my lists=p)
Even if keeping in relationship via facebook or other virtual technology
How I can be sure that I will not be seduced away?
How do I know even if this is not just a crush that never grew further?
I'm so crushed! Like some cookies...

Anyway, ever since the thought that I like (love) someone came
I made the stand not to do anything
And let God handle it.
No girlfriend.
No boyfriend.
I'll just be a friend.
I'll just be a brother.

2 comments: