|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  


Standing Tall With The Tall Guy 2

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Talk and Torque

Physics can be really frustrating.
Especially when your lecturer is giving a physics quiz on your birthday!
Today it's one of the extra classes we had to attend on Saturday.
Ms Say kept saying or talking on torque
(by the way, torque is pronounced as "tok" not "tokay")
Anticlockwise and clockwise torque
Until my head went into rotation of dizziness
Topped that up with long-forgotten Add Maths sine and cosine rules to solve problems
It's tensioning!

My Saturday morning gone.
Hope next Saturday don't repeat itself.
My birthday!
I'm gonna have durian feast for birthday. Haha.
Fail physics, eat more durian =p

P.S. I'm not hinting anything. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment